Bruce writes,

<What we have to sell is a bracket to hold the lighter in front of the
stream from the can.

That, at least is how my crazy ex-room-mate used to kill
cockroaches....Lysol makes a nice flamethrower. 8-)>

ROFLMAO!

That bracket sounds like something my BF would invent, actually. It's
probably too cold for cockroaches where he is, hence the reason I've
never seen any at his house. As for me, not wanting to need a device like
that is the reason for my Sunday afternoon ritual, whereby all garbage
(contents of the bathroom and bedroom wastebaskets as well as the
official kitchen trash can) is gathered and taken out to the dumpster.
Still though, I should mention this to him.... LOL!

~Yersinia.

________

"Facing terror isn't half as fun as sharing it."