>   Nuke and re-pave , Oh No!
This funny folder has some old iPhoto .jpg's and iTunes mp3's I'd sure like
to salvage, Then I'll let Trash swallow the universe now.
(This is why I am so timid about upgrading to Tiger & my new 160 GB HD -
Ignorance aint always bliss - it took my ignorant hands to create this tiny
dot sized mess! )
Del