On Dec 20, 2008, at 5:14 PM, George Hozendorf wrote:

> Using iTunes 8.0.2 under OSX 10.5.6 I can't get a playable CD to
> burn.  The files come out MP4 not aiff.  Toast Titanium will only
> burn four of 14 selected songs from my iTunes playlist.  What am I
> doing wrong?

Choose "Burn Playlist to Disc" from the contextual drop-down menu by
Control-clicking (right clicking) on the highlighted Playlist. In the
"Burn Settings" window, under the setting "Disc Format", you'll need
to change the format from "Data CD or DVD" to "Audio CD". This will
burn a normal aiff audio CD for you. Remember the size, you'll be
limited to about an hour of music total. An MP3 CD can hold a lot more
IF your CD player can play MP3 files?