On 12/27/08 11:12 AM, Marty Levine of marty.lev...@gmail.com sent

> I have lost my ability to download - proably  for a while since i do
> not download often
>
> I get the following error message
>
> There was a problem downloading "Another Christmas Song / Another
> Christmas Song - Single of the Week / Stephen Colbert". You do not
> have enough access privileges for this operation.
> Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again.
>

> This error message occurs on any network.

Hello Marty,
How substantive is this problem? For ex., to see how comprehensive or
isolated the problem is, go to, say, VersionTracker and download an app;
anything, to see if you get the same error message or not. If isolated,
perhaps your Mac simply lost its iTunes account authorization(?) or the
iTunes folder needs its read/write privileges refreshed.
Just the first thought. Keep us posted, please.
Best regards,
Dana

> G4 Powermac
> LEOPARD 10.5.5
> ITUNES 8.0.2
>

> THANKS - Marty
>
> p.s.  I even tried fixing permissions although I did not expect this
> to work from everything I have read here on the list

Righto!