>I listed a couple on ebay for $40.00 starting price. They are still in my
>barn. Be aware of shipping costs. To ship a G4 from Oklahoma to California is
>$70.00+/- via UPS.

I would say that a G4 sawtooth isn't really worth that much anymore, perhaps
locally you could get something for it. No matter what you put in it, you're
still hindered by the bus speed. My experience has always been that you may as
well sell off the parts when a computer gets too old. There's always a few die
hards that think they can make their computer faster. Sometimes, I would have
been better off just getting a new computer than keep putting more money in it.
 Parts are easier to ship and sell. Then you can put the computer in it's
orginal state and get a few bucks for it. It's like putting too much money in a
house that only has so much value. That's my 2 cents worth.