At 7:46 PM -0600 1/3/2009, George Hozendorf wrote:
>I'm trying to set up Mail in a second account.  After logging into the
>account I open Mail only to have it automatically close before I can
>set up the Mail account.  Does anyone know what's happening here?

Not sure what you're saying.  "it" automatically "close" ...  Do you
mean the window closes or that the Mail app itself is quitting or
crashing?  If the latter, what does it say in your console log?  Have
you tried moving aside Mail's preferences?

>Mac OS X 10.5.6

Wasn't there a Mail update or something released recently?  Do you
have that installed?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth