Greetings ( + )!( + )

A work around for this problem can be found at:

http://brian.mastenbrook.net/display/27

A secondary benefit is that the work-around requires you to down-load
a copy of RCDefaultApp
RCDefaultApp allows you tochoose which application that you want to
use as your default application.
i.e. if you have Safari, Seamonky, FireFox and other browsers on your
platform it gives you a very easy way to choose which one you want to
use as your default.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca 95124