On 31-01-2009 23:22, Jonas Lopez, jonaslo...@yahoo.com, wrote:

> Which html email program

Sorry, but IMHO, html has not to be in e-mail.
E-mail has to be in plain text.
Html is for web-browsers etc.

> I now need to send out email in the html format with pictures etc. as a
> Newsletter to about 2,000 addresses each month.

Make your Newsletter in plain text and put your pictures etc. in the
attachmentbox. Again IMHO, that's the only way you can be sure that every
receiver on any platform/OS etc. will receive your Newsletter in a proper
and readable way. And it's the most simple way to create.

> I need your guidance on how to do this

See above and HTH,

Jo Hissel