I don't know if my previous post is going to go through or not... it's
been at least 30 minutes and I still haven't seen it.  If you get a
chance to read it, you'll get a better idea of why I'm asking this
question.

In the PowerMac G4 line, Apple made both single and dual processor
version of some models.  I've seen posts and etc. from others that
suggest that you can upgrade from one processor to two.  I've seen one
case were someone went the other way.  Is this true?  Is it simply a
processor upgrade (adding a processor) or does the whole MB (or
processor card) need to be replaced?

What's with these ZIF upgrades I see?  What are they?

If I purchase a single processor 733MHz MDD or QS, could I later
upgrade it to a dual and how?  Can an MDD upgrade be applied to a QS
or vice versa?

I know these probably seem like lame questions, but I'm really new to
the G4 scene -- only a few days.  As I'm looking to purchase a G4
soon, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Lonnie.