weird name "operator headgap", their website is still up,
no idea if they have the item any more.
look in the used pulls. it was cheaper than an aftermarket upgrade. maybe
$45-$60?  i considered it once. price was cheap. they guaranteed it and had
replacement units in case it failed... you could probably get another one.

makes me think you might be able to OC your own CPU.
may involve surface-mount semiconductor soldering.
smaller than a grain or rice. maddeningly difficult, but i might try
conductive glue... without expecting a miracle.

the manual pages may be out there. EVERYTHING has been tried.

unless there's jumpers, in which case your home free.
i cant remember, and wont look it up.

i retired from buliding out frankenmacs... it was a fun ride,
but the intel move ended my fun.

however, rather than this idea,

 a  new 1GHz or more makes more sense.
at this point OS 10.5 is probably  optimized for faster CPU's than that and
even of you decide to  mod the OS
or installer

 to run at a clock speed south of  867MHz,on a FrankenMac sawtooth.... i
would not expect performance to be worth all the effort. id be wanting
1.2GHz or so.

look for a used one on ebay. keep looking. bargains are out there .