On Mar 2, 2009, at 11:16 PM, Dana Collins wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Hmm... I had a spare GeForce 4MX (32Mb) video card, pulled from an
> MDD/
> 867MHz-DP unit.
> For some reason it does not work in a Dig. Audio G4/733MHz.

What happened? Sometimes I've had to reboot a couple of times before
video appeared when replacing a video card  ... sort of opt-cmd-p-r
destroys a first video connection ... then it comes back on a second
cold boot ...

> Any reason why not? Would it work in a QuickSilver (DP @ 1GHz)?
> (btw, it is a known good card).
> Many thanks,
> Dana

That's what came in my QS 2002 Dual 1GHz, and it still works under
10.4.11 and 10.5.6 ... although I have replaced mine with an ATI
Radeon 9800Pro ME.

Keeping the GeForce for a rainy day ...