At 11:17 AM -0500 3/6/2009, Len Gerstel wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Talking about Hackintoshs are completely off topic on this list.
>There are many places on the web where you can get that information,
>but PLEASE folks, keep it off of the G3-5 List.

There needs to be a compromise here.  We aren't talking about
implementation details.  We're talking about Apple politics, system
performance, etc.  Either way, shoving it off the only LEM list with
a decent audience is not good, IMO.

It's really getting tiring seeing (and answering) the same queries on
different lists because our community is so spread out.

Yea yea, I know.  My whole reply belongs on the great blackhole, aka
the lemlists list, where it will be duly ignored.

Ok.  Time to pull the pizza from the oven.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth