On Jun 11, 2009, at 11:52 AM, insightinmind wrote:

> Have you (or others) used it when the drive is already partitioned?
> My first 2 OS X partitions are within the 128GB limit.

I read Intech's 128 GB "White Paper" (it's available for download) a
long time before I ever approached MacOS X, so I already had in mind
how I was going to approach this issue.

The key is to set the very first partition to 131,072 MB, or, if
there is an 8 GB partition for "Old World" compatibility, then set
two partitions, one at 8,192 MB (8 GB) and the other at 131,072 MB
(128 GB).

The remainder becomes the "above the line" partition, or partitions.

The beauty of the NVRAM patches is it is good at all times, not just
after booting has been completed, and the drives have had their "roll
call" completed.

I see that Intech has released Version 3.0 of "High-Cap", and it
claims to support 10.5.

Alas, the "High Cap" which I bought, but which Intech failed to issue
a receipt so that I could get a free update to 3.0, is at Version
1.3, so, naturally, it doesn't support 10.5.

But no matter, I already have 10.5 support using the patches, and I'm
not going to pay Intech twice to receive something which I should
only have paid once.