Hey! I'e forgot an important tip about installing Tiger on G3's that just
have the onboard video:

BEFORE running XPostFacto and BEFORE running the Toger installer, INSTALL
Mac OS Jaguar 10.2, then update to 10.2.8, and then REMOVE the damned ATI
driver that does not function well.

After these steps, boot into Mac OS 9 and tell XPostFacto to install Tiger
on the Jaguar partition.

Making things this way, you will never get problems with onboard vide and
Tiger.

--
MaGioZal.
<http://fotolog.com/_magiozal/>