On 6/19/09 4:01 PM, "Bruce Johnson" <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu> Broadcast
into the ether:

> Yeesh...If iPhoto's out of the question, just about anything else I
> can think of is, too.
>
> Google has Picasa for the Mac out now :<http://picasa.google.com/mac/>]
>
> There's Adobe photoshop Elements, but if iPhoto's too complex, then PE
> is, too.
>
> Flickr offers some online editing tools.
>

> --
> Bruce Johnson

Yes.  I was going to recommend an iPhoto organizational system with Graphic
Converter for editing combo.  Off to Flickr you go.

-- Kyle H.
If you are in the fast lane and getting passed on the right, you are a Jerk.
That lever on the left side of your steering column is for your turn
signals.  Heard of them before?  Use them.  It lets ME know what YOU want to
do, thus protecting YOU. If you don't use them you are are a Triple Jerk for
risking the lives of yourselves, your children, other drivers, me, my family
etc. If you text while driving you will inevitably get into an accident and
are a gigantic Jerk and could kill a non Jerk.  Tailgaters are JerksÅ unless
you are in the parking lot of a sporting event (then you rock). Don't be a
Jerk... Unless it Involves a BBQ and a sporting event.