Hi. I realize that this has nothing to do with this list, but I was hoping
that someone would know something about building a Hackintosh. I have a Dell
Dimension 3000 2.8GHZ P4. I successfully loaded 10.5.1, but want to go
higher. I can't for the life of me get ideneb 10.5.6 to work. When i try to
install in verbose mode, it says "still waiting for root device" I heard
somewhere that if you enter where the HD is located that it will work. I did
that at the start rd=disk0s1. That got me past that only to stop at
something like: Kernel Version darwin kernal version.... etc. Thanks! I am
very new to this so any help is really appreciated.
-Jonas