On Jul 6, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Michael Koch wrote:

> Question to All
> Has anyone gotten OverDrive to work; in overcoming the 128Gb limit ?
> I installed it on the wife's G4 Dual 500 and it makes on difference.
> When i go to find update, I get file not found.
> Any advice
>
> Thank You

I tried once or twice, on my Digital Audio G4 Dual 500 ... but didn't
reap any benefits.

Was also afraid booting into my already formatted 500GB drive might
mess up one of the partitions.

Let me know if you get it to working, and how ...

I believe if you do a cmd-opt-P-R, any changes will disappear due to
the OverDrive modified PRAM being Reset.

I'm currently using a Sonnet Trio to bypass the limitation, and have a
Firmtek SATA controller and 1TB Seagate en route to upgrade my DA, and
bypass the limitation.

Good Luck.