On 17/07/2009, at 11:34 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

> I don't think you'll be able to make this work in 10.2.8. It seems
> probable this site requires both a fast connection and a fast computer
> to display properly?

It definitely does not need a fast connection or a fast computer. I
have it fully loaded, in a few seconds, on my not so fast iMac. It is
abit choppy I must say, with Opera 10 Beta 2.

Stephen: If you are on an old Mac, it is very unlikely you will be
able to view the site properly, as Flash needs a rather new CPU, If
you have one of the 'G3-4' Mac's, I wouldn't bother trying to view
the site.

Flash Player 10 system requirements according to Apple are a 500MHz
CPU, running OSX 10.1 up Safari, Opera or Firefox. If that all meets
your machine, then install it, and you should be able to view the
site, but with some lagg.

Adobe Flash Player 10: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/
internet_utilities/adobeflashplayer.html

Thanks,
Po-en Tsai

-- iMac G3 Indigo 350 MHz, running OSX 10.4, 10.3 and OS 9.2.2, 80gb
HDD with 768MB ram. Quite speedy.