On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Ross<olfec...@digizip.com> wrote:

> On Aug 31, 5:05 pm, Stephen Conrad <khel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Last night I let my Quicksilver go to sleep and this morning nothing
>> would wake it.
>
> List of equipment please! We know you have a QS, though I don't think
> you have ever identified which one; 2001, 2002, CPU speed, etc..
> Please list installed memory, HDD capacity and boot order, all PCI
> cards installed (by manufacturer and model), monitor, keyboard and
> mouse make and model, as well as connected peripherals.

800 MHz Quicksilver
120 GB HD is set to Master
40 GB HD set to Slave
1.5 GB RAM
Logitech Mouse (LX3 Optical Mouse)
Apple USB KB
Set up with my DSL Modem & a hub
Monitor is an NC MultiSync M500

ATY,Rage128:

  Name: ATY,Rage128y
  Type: display
  Bus:  PCI
  Slot: SLOT-2
  Vendor ID:    0x1002
  Device ID:    0x5245
  Subsystem Vendor ID:  0xb530
  Subsystem ID: 0x0408
  Revision ID:  0x0000

firewire:

  Type: ieee1394
  Bus:  PCI
  Slot: SLOT-5
  Vendor ID:    0x104c
  Device ID:    0x8024
  Subsystem Vendor ID:  0x9005
  Subsystem ID: 0x0030
  Revision ID:  0x0000

 You can use
> your Quicksilver's serial number to obtain detailed info re its
> manufacture from this site:
>
> <http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html>
>
> Second, please advise if your previous notable HDD problem has been
> successfully resolved. Were you also the person who had power switch
> problems?

I dunno as it has ben saying it is fine as of late.

Verifying volume “USS Prometheus”
Checking HFS Plus volume.
Checking Extents Overflow file.
Checking Catalog file.
Checking multi-linked files.
Checking Catalog hierarchy.
Checking Extended Attributes file.
Checking volume bitmap.
Checking volume information.
The volume USS Prometheus appears to be OK.
Mounting Disk

1 HFS volume checked
        Volume passed verification

> Lastly, if you had left any USB peripherals connected, especially to a
> USB 2.0 PCI card; or any USB hub, that is likely the source of your
> system's failure to wake from sleep. Try disconnecting USB peripherals
> before the system enters sleep mode. If you can't find the source of
> the failure to wake problem, use the Energy Saver preference pane to
> set the system, and HDDs, to never sleep.

I have the HDD set this way
My mouse is a USB one that I used on my Smurf with no problems

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")