On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Paul Kemner <zkem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember him pouring over a manual, I think to program the bots to work
> on his leg. Didn't he also do something so they could act independently? I
> also seem to remember a computer that handled navigation and the engines
> that he used to head for Saturn. Nothing with a personality, though.
> There are card models of the three little
> guys<http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Esf-papercraft/Gallery/Silent/Silent.html>available
>  online, as well as the stacking cargo containers.

> I am an avid card model builder . I saw these last year. Glad you reminded
me of them as they would be a cool Fall weekend project.. Good for a  robot
theme halloween.

Whoever ran the three little guys in the movie did better acting through
remote control than some actors do in living flesh.

And I say they influenced the creators of Wall-E. He knew a good archetype
role when he thought it up.

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

fluxstrin...@gmail.com