Hi Adrian !
Thanks for your trial to communicate in German, not too bad.
Here I am: Bielefeld, Germany. It's 52'01'36.30 N to 8'34'01.81 E, to be
precise.
GoogleEarth will show you exactly the roof I'm under.
We had a famous Chancellor who is told to have said: "You can say "You" to me,
Mr. President".
Mr. Helmut Kohl.
The only impressive things about him had been his physical appearance (1.93m,
130kg)
and the luck of being at the right place the right time.
The project of a German unification resulted from ideas of Mr. Gorbatshev.
The German spelling of the transcription from Cyrillc is 'Gorbatschow', btw.
Since there are many sorts and trade marks of beer in Germany
(as I think the whole world knows). I drink a cheap red wine from France after
midnight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Tiqv4Irjs&feature=PlayList&p=AE2718C0853ADC8D

No, I've never had a VC20 or C64; I started with a Sharp MZ80B (CP/M 2.2.2) and
an LC was next -
jumping over any DOS and early Win 8080s or ...86 series.
Have fun with that YouTube link - they had fun on stage !
Lars