On Sep 7, 2009, at 9:19 AM, Mark wrote:

> Can I sort my iTunes library by times burnt ?

Everything you can sort by is in the View> Options menu, and no 'times
burned' is not one of them. That wouldn't be in song metadata anyway,
since it's playlists that get burned not the songs.

You can only burn one playlist with DRM'ed files a certain number of
times, but you can burn it in different playlists infinitely. (Well
there is a finite number of different playlists you could generate out
of a finite library, but the number if very very large.)

'Tis better to back up your itunes library via the OS anyway, there's
no limits on that.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona