Good call! There's that x-grid thing built into (and addable
seperately) later versions of OS X, but the main machine needs to be
running the server version of the os, and it only works with certain
apps (like final cut) from what I understand.
Would be nice though to hook my old iMacs up through FireWire for a
bit of an overall speedboost. Think I'm dreaming there though