What is a reasonable time before it loads up??? Maybe there is way to do
this on a Tower but it doesn't work on an iBook very well, I'd rather run
Jaguar and not be able to do as much... That's why I bought the 15in 1ghz
Titanium G4 Pwoerbook!!!   I think it's inevitable we all will have to upgrade
to a newer computer sooner or later...   CoolKat