Hey, all ...

Anyone know if it would be harmful to my PowerPC G5 iMac to use it
while it's laying down on it's back for 5 days?  I'm wondering if
there would be any cooling issues, or possible harm to the display,
with it in this position as long as I prop it up on stilts so air
circulates around it.

Where else could I ask such a ridiculous question but here? :-)  I've
got an eye surgery coming up with a face-down recovery period and my
life would be much happier during that time if I could use my iMac.

Thanks in advance ...
Jean