On Sep 22, 2009, at 9:14 AM, Nestamicky wrote:

> On 9/21/09 8:05 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:
>>> still can't find the Minefield build. Any ideas...?
>> <http://firefoxmac.furbism.com/>
>>
> Thanks Kris, but I found it later and found out that it does not
> support
> PPC. Or, did I find the wrong version? Does it support PPC?

That build page has very specific PPC builds listed, not a general
PPC. A G3, 2 G4s (for 7400 and 7450 based chips), a G5 and an intel
build. Since the main Firefox community does not currently build or
develop for OS9, there are no 601, 603 or 604 builds.

Here are the links for todays builds
G3

http://firefoxmac.furbism.com/builds/G3/FXG3-3.6b1pre-2009.09.22.dmg

G4 7400