Okay... I must have been thinking ISA cards.. I remember now that the
ISA cards are 32/64.. Least in my Blue and white.  all the pictures
are tiny and I cant really get a good look to see how wide it is.  The
review I was looking at says that it will work in a beige after
10.1.4.  which will be fine.

Anyways...  Thanks for sticking with me as I loose my mind.. LOL

Gus.