At 10:38 AM -0700 9/28/2009, Bruce Johnson wrote:
>The next time we're railing on about Apple doing this and Apple
>screwing up that....
>
>Just remember, this could be far worse.
>
><http://tinyurl.com/ydqho96>
>
>For comparison, this is the Windows equivalent of upgrading from 10.4
>to 10.6....

I donno.  Forcing someone to make a backup of their files before
upgrading the OS is a Good Thing.  Did I mention that my housemate
just did two days of downtime because all his peecee would do is BSOD?

Tiger to Snow Leopard... $29.

XP to W7... $120 to $220 plus ~$70 for each external 500 GB HD needed
for backup.

Nice.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.