I have a lot of stuff in my iTunes I have downloaded from blogs.Other people's
vinyl rips of old stuff long unavailabe.I have taken pictures of my own copies
of some of these record,and would like to add the pictures from my desktop to
iTunes,but when I click on "get info" for artwork.it will not always let me do
this.Why is this,and what can i do about it
                                                       Roger