On 11/10/09 5:49 PM, iJohn wrote:
> In Leopard I can access an NTFS formatted drive in read-only mode.
This really is the issue also. I need to be able to mount ntfs hds on
the mac from other machines and write to them. Say, I'm working in OSX
or Win, I need to be able to send stuff to either machine via the
network. I know I could have a dedicated HD, formatted in fat32 that I
could put in the middle, but for now I need to put this HD in the mac
and be able to write to it, until such time that I can find a 1TB HD I
can afford. I'm not running Leo.