On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IN the mean time.... You might want to switch to a more reliable
> provider.  My fav these days is Gmail...

I actually have my gmail account read (via POP) my mail from my Yahoo
account. That way I didn't have to immediately track down each source
of email and change the email address on the sender's site. I *am*
doing that, but very gradually on a "when I can get to it" basis.

FWIW, aside from the occasional accessibility glitch that all cloud
based services are subject to, I've been very happy with gmail ever
since I switched to it.

-irrational john