many people in this forum have mentioned loading OS 9.2.2 with netboot
from apple.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120243#English

They also mention removing the two netboot extensions before booting
into classic.

If you go to Google and go to this group list and type in a search for
netboot, you will find the explanations by many who have gone this
route to get the classic environment to load under OS X.

>From my understanding of the process, netboot will install under OS X.

Hope this helps.