Try starting up with command+option+o+f, then type: mac-boot
also try to reset nvram, and reset pram, and the most important, (mine
has the same problem), push the CUDA reset button, if you don't know
where it is, see this page from Apple Support.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1939
Hope that helps
Greetings from Chile.
Jorge