Ok, your mac can go up to 10.4, but you'll need a retail disk (not an
specific machine disk)
you can put any standard IDE DVD ROM in your Power Mac( mine has a LG
SuperMulti DVD Burner with dual layer support), you can get a WiFi PCI
Card to connect to wifi networks, the other option is buy an WiFi USB
Adapter (i bought one last year for my blueberry ibook).
Greetings form Chile.
Jorge.