On Dec 24, 9:00 am, Len Gerstel <lgers...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I recently started using Camino as my main browser. I really like
> > it over Safari
> > However I'm getting an annoying glitch on some media items that I
> > try to open
>
> > This is an example    http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?
> > pid=5mCzgDf_lCZ3uKBDkKLY2_dqmD4_S0yF&UserName=Unknown
>
> >  When I click this in the mail that was sent to me the Camino
> > browser gets stuck, just flashes forever until I quit Camino.

I'm running Camino Version 1.6.9Int (1.8.1.23 2009081518) as my
primary browser
and have not upgraded to 2+ because of a glitch with 1Password.

I'm also running Flip4Mac. Camino opens the suggested wmv file in a
double window
but plays fine then in the second window (super tune by Elvis)
what version of Camino are you running John?

Also, you must have a preference set somewhere that pushes the file to
Camino
if it doesn't open in Safari.

When I read this thread in Safari and open your link, I get the play
bar only until the video loads and then
the video plays without the play bar.

hth
Cliff