Bequette Jeff
jbeque...@tconl.com

On Jan 6, 2010, at 3:45 PM, Dana Collins wrote:

On 1/6/10 4:17 PM, Stephen Conrad of khel...@gmail.com sent

Machine: G4 Quicksilver running OS X 10.4.11

I cannot seem to DL any version of iPhoto, even from Apple's site. They all
say they cannot find iPhoto on my machine
And I do not have it on my machine (i looked for it)
Anyone?

Hi Stephen,
As others have said, iPhoto (part of iLife) needs to be purchased (bundling with the OS is only a recent action on Apple's part). For Tiger, iTunes is the only free component of the iLife suite. Shop the Swaplist for a used
copy of iLife '06 or later; you'll get a copy at a good price.
Best regards,
Dana

And as to the earlier post about cameras iPhoto recognizes, the only one I've found i cannot get to work is the Bushnell camera in the bino's. Everything else is plug and play.