Present configuration is a G4 gigabit with a Sonnet 1 gigahertz processor and 2 gigabytes of ram. I have 3 ATA hard drives and one firewire drive. I also have a Wacom Intos tablet and a USB wireless mouse. I have a USB keyboard and a blue tooth wireless key board thou a USB blue-tooth dongle. Up until last week everything was fine. Then the fan on the on ATA Mac 9800 Pro rubbed on the heat sink, over heated and got many lines all over the screen. Got a new video board and picture is now fine. The power button does not work the restart button does. Some time on boot up I wind up in open firmware. Will a Mirror door mobo fit and work in my machine? Or how about a Sawtooth? I have four 512 ram sticks which are 133's.
Thanks
Norm