Jonas,

I know this is a couple of days late, but here in DC we are having our highest snowfall total winter since 1870 and I have been without power and away from the lists until today.

Please do not post attachments on the lists. There are still people on dial up and some on metered service ton the list. In the future, either offer to email the attachment off list to interested parties, or to post the jpeg on a photo sharing site and post the link in your email.

Thanks,.

Len Gerstel
lgers...@gmail.com
List Nanny G3-5 List