I went to staples and picked up a Cyber Acoustics in the discount bin. It's got one ear phone and a mic on it and had the "works with skype" decal on it. It's so cheap that there isn't even a model number on it..... I like it because I can call my brother in spokane without plugging up the main phone line (my wife likes that) Here it is, I found it.....Cyber Acoustics USB is a "must have" as I can leave it plugged in all the time because it doesn't take up the audio in/out ports... Jeff