Hello Joan,

If this is for bulk e-mailing you can create a list with the list
name. Then you can select the list from your address book with all the
collected e-mails for the recipient. I don't use that feature yet as I
don't send out bulk e-mails. You would drag each e-mail address to the
list you create. (It shouldn't take too long) I'm sure it works quite
well, but you should probably check with the Mozillazine forums in the
Seamonkey sub-forums to be sure on what you want to do. Anonymous
posting is an option if you wish. Sorry I'm not more helpful on
this... http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?c=3
What I offered I hope has been helpful. :)

-Mike