On Feb 21, 2010, at 5:54 PM, Kasey Smith wrote:

> It would be hard for Apple to have dropped ADB because, according to this
> wikipedia article, the PowerBooks and iBooks up to 2005 (when Tiger was
> released) used ADB for the keyboard and trackpad. I just posted this because
> i had read somewhere on a page about the Grififn iMate that Apple had dropped
> ADB support in Tiger and up.
>
> --
I use the Griffin iMate for an app that  runs in OS9 and the iMate needs an
extension to load at boot, so I wonder what would run in Tiger with an ADB
device. The machines I use the iMate on are dual boot 10.4.11  9.2.2 with USB
ports. I don't always think Wiki is gospel.
John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA