On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:46 AM, MaGioZal <magio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/22/10 3:40 PM, Da'Birdman at <sa...@defalcos.com> wrote:
>
>>  Supported or not, I'm using a Apple Design Keyboard on
>> this post with an iMate on a Mac Mini Intel running Snow Leopard.  I
>> much prefer the ADB Keyboards, especially this one.
>

> The only problem with my current ADB keyboard is that the right-side Control
> key is dead. I even pulled the key to clean the plastic button underside,
> but it did not work. :-/

After unplugging the keyboard in a well vented area;
Try repeatedly to flow in some contact cleaner or rubbing alcohol.
Work the key and turn the board upside down and tap it to drain onto
newspapers. You may notice some dark goop coming out.

Repeat the process up to 6 times, there may be a lot of gunk in there.

Drain it again and let it dry before plugging it in.

I have had success with this method on several key/button/switch
designs several times.

If it does not work you have only lost a little time and solvent. If
it does work you have regained some Mac function, HOORAY !

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

   fluxstrin...@gmail.com
   http://www.facebook.com/FluxStringer