Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
Over the years, I think we've all taken note of Mac product placement in TV
shows and movies.  From Scotty talking into that mouse, to David Levinson
using a PowerBook to upload a virus into the alien mothership, on
Independence Day.  (Yes, Mac OS *is* compatible with alien computer
systems!)

For the most part, the trend is that only the good guys use Macs. Bad guys
use PCs!

Tonite, however, I noticed that on Angel, the lawyers at the Wolf, Ram, &
Hart use Macs!  OMG!

What other bad guys use Macs?

These had better be G macs or this OT will have to go, as you say, to
LEMlists Group list!

It might very well be Apple's move to Intel that has put Macs into the hands of these evildoers.