Bequette Jeff
jbeque...@tconl.com

On Feb 25, 2010, at 7:15 AM, Dan wrote:

At 9:16 AM +0000 2/25/2010, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Bequette Jeff wrote:
I was going to mention Rush. I remember him extolling the virtues of Powerbooks what back in 1990 when they first came out...

Always thought Rush using Mac's was a good thing-now if I convert him to bicycle commuting.

And a job as an aide in a Nursing home. Oh, skip that he would probably be one of those " dark angel " types trying to euthenize the residents. All the res!dents!

Does Limbaugh use/have Macs on his set?

Many tv "personalities" are propped up by their, um, props.

How much more evil would he be if he had no Mac?

Saw a ruby iMac G3 on a zombie movie last night.

he has used Mac's for years, reportedly the only Windoze machine is the one Bo Snerdly (call screener) uses. I think instead of "When Macs go evil" it should be "When Macs go Right!"