Hi Guys,I received an G4 400MHz AGP Sawtooth with the following specs:

Ram: 512Mb+3x256Mb=1.25Gb
HDD:40Gb Seagate IDE 7200Rpm
Graphic Card: ATI 16Mb

Currently it is running tiger,but I think it is a little slow (I think
it is the HDD fault)..
I am planing to upgrade the HDD to my 250Gb 5400rpm "macbook original"
sata hdd via sata to ide adapter.
But to make it even smoother I'd like to upgrade either the video card
or the ram,what will make it faster?
For the videocard I was planning on buying a pc 9700pro and flashing
it (20euros).
FOr the ram,for the 30eur I could get about 2x512mb..
what do you think it is better?spending 50eur on this machine is not
an option this time :S