Have you been doing anything different like plugging your Blackberry into it via USB?...

Tim

On Mar 14, 2010, at 12:37 AM, Mullin9 wrote:

 I have an iMac G5 iSight , 1.9 GHz CPU, Mac OS 10.4.11
new 500 GHz HDD as of Nov 15 2009
I have frequent Kernel Panics, OS freeze, and intermitted "dead "
keyboard and mouse, I sought to fix the KP, by re installing the
10.4.2 restore OS tiger, and doing the OS update to 10.4 11
My OS is recently re-installed, but I still have freezes, and KPs.
I even have one during Bootup.

What causes the frequent KP, despite a new HDD, and reinstalled OS.?

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml