Greetings

I'm referring to those "yellow tooltips"

Dan, I took a look at the link that you provided, however I think that
mail or Safari is not written in cocoa.
I opened a Terminal window as root did a cd / then did a "locate" for
the statement *GlobalPreferences* and only got hits for 10.3
I'll look further when I get a chance.

Thanks for the heads up.

Harry
San Jose, Ca