I'd give data rescue ii a go on it, I think they have a free trial, and you'll need at least one drive with a fair bit of free space on it

On 21 Mar 2010, at 08:24, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:

Hi All

I have a Seagate 500 Gig in a G4 MDD that just showed red and the S.M.A.R.T says it's failing and I can't get files off it. Anyone know a way to get the files off? I have 320 GIGs of movies on it. it mounts and I can read it . I ran Drive Genius 2 on it but no cigar. The drive is only about 14 months old and only used for storage it has 10.5.8 on it.

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to g3-5-list +unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.