On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM, John Callahan <jcalla...@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> Diane, yes it is multifunction and no the scanner will not work wirelessly.
> For scanning I switch the USB cable over to another computer. The reason I
> need the wireless connection is so I can print from my G4 Ti-book. I
> primarily scan photos and generally do it in batches.

I'm not entirely sure on this because your experience has typically
been mine, but I would think multifunction printers with wireless
networking support builtin would also support wireless scanning. A
friend of mine actually has a ethernet enabled multifunction printer
and it does support scanning over the network which is really nice. So
in short, it seems to me that any multifunction printer with some sort
of networking builtin should support scanning over that interface. But
YMMV.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach