On Apr 4, 2010, at 11:02 AM, David Kendal wrote:

O hai.

I've got a 733MHz Quicksilver Power Mac G4, the 2001 edition. Can I
install a dual 1.25GHz processor from a Mirror Drive Door G4 along
with the heatsink from said MDD? Will the heatsink fit in the case?
I've found a pretty good deal on a processor card, and I want to know
if it will be a waste of money or not.

— David

Sorry, MDD processors will not fit in a QS or earlier, that is why it is a good deal. Your best stock Apple would be a dual 1GHz from another QS.

Len